5 Reasons You Need Funeral Cover
Funeral insurance is a great product. The main aim of this type of policy is to help financially when an insured person passes away. You pay a small monthly premium to the insurer. IN return, you will get a cash lump sum when the insured member dies. This money can be used to arrange a deserving burial.
Funerals can cost a lot of money. Not having funds available can be devastating. In this article, we I will discuss 5 reasons why you need to get funeral insurance for you and your family.
Firstly, let’s look at why you need funeral insurance:
1. You get peace of mind. If something happens to you, you know that your family will have money. The last thing anybody wants is to have their family suffer when they die. If you have a funeral plan, money will be available. You can rest assured that you will get the burial you deserve.
2. Money will be available quickly. Not having money available quickly can be very difficult. With most funeral plans, cash will be available within 48 hours. As soon as a person insured under the policy passes away, you can submit the documents. As soon as the provider has all the details, the claim will be settled in 48 hours or less.
3. Funeral arrangement assistance. With some providers, you will get help arranging the funeral. This means that you will have experienced people help you with everything. Arranging a burial can be a lot of work. If you do not know exactly what you need to do, it can be difficult. Getting professional help can be great.
4. It is affordable. Funerals cost a lot of money. It can be hard to get money together. A memorial service can cost tens of thousands of Rands. With a funeral plan, you pay from as little as R36 per month. This helps spread the costs over time. This is a cost effective way to ensure money will be accessible when you need to bury a loved one.
5. You can cover your family. Not only can you cover your direct family, but also your extended family. You can get cover for your dependent family members. You can cover your brothers, uncles, aunts, children, parents, etc.
There are many reasons why you need to have funeral insurance. It is the responsible thing to do. The sad reality is that everybody will die. There is no such thing as living forever. You need to make sure that you are prepared for your death. I understand that it is not a nice thing to talk about. Unfortunately, it is something you need to be prepared for.
Getting affordable funeral cover is easy. All you need to do is complete our contact form. One of our friendly agents will get in touch with you. You do not have to go for any medical examinations. We can arrange everything for you at no additional costs.